Blue Week 2017 SENIORS
IN ACTION - It's never too late to get started! -
As part of our projects:
WeActiveVol (supported by the Erasmus + program) and
MOOC DANCESalsa (supported by the European institute EIT Health ),
E-Seniors invites you to the Blue Week 2017 event
What is the secret to enjoying an active retirement and a satisfying daily life?
Exciting activities, social life, family, sport, culture, etc. ?
Our event presents you with some ideas to get involved!
- In the first part, a conference proposes to discover the BENEVOLAT through the presentation of the WEActiveVol project, a series of testimonies and presentations;
- In the second part, an introduction to SALSA during a group course will be proposed by a qualified dance teacher, who will allow you to learn the first steps and master the rhythm.
DATE: Friday, October 6, 2017
LOCATION: The Maison des Associations of the 3rd arrondissement of Paris
5, rue Perrée 75003 Paris
TIME: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
AGENDA "Seniors in Action"
14: 00 14: 15 Reception of participants
14: 15 15:30 Conference on Volunteering WeActiveVol
14:15 14:30 Presentation of the project: to promote voluntary work for people over 50
14:30 15:30 Presentation of volunteer associations and testimonials
- Coline COSSERAT : National Volunteer Coordinator at Les Petits Frères des Pauvres
- Pierre LEPETIT : administrator of the association Home Laghouat
- Pierre SUROT : volunteer for the Association Française des Seniors du Tourisme (AFST)
15: 30 15: 45 Restitution of discussions
16:00 17:00 Introduction to salsa
Lead : Audrey of SALSABOR - Paris
in the context of the launch of MOOC DANCESalsa
17:00 18:00 Snack
18:00 End of the event
SENIORS IN ACTION
- It's never too late to get started! -