Project Leonardo Da Vinci – n.º 2012-1-IT1-LEO04-02896
C.A.S.E.S. WORK - Collaborative And Social Enterprises
as a new model of economic activity and work opportunity
Minutes of Working Sessions - Cases Work
All partners present except Czech Republic and Spain
- All subgroups present briefly the work done in terms of good practices and it was agreed on that each partner should choose one practice considered the best one, to translate.
To do list - discuss:
ð Educational tools and E book
ð Dissemination plan
ð Press releases
Ø Ebook – Structure / table of contents
· Introduction of the project ( done in each partner’s leaflet)
· Identification of partners & Link to each organization
· What is social entrepreneurship? Check start up activities (pdf file) / educational tool – Ian will do that
· What information the eBook contains? Tips about best practices
· Good practices – Subgroups (See group 1- may be through links to subgroup websites)
· Definition of theme of the subgroup
Ø Ebook - Annexes – translation into the national countries officila language
· Each partner decides which is the best practise so that that one is translated into the local languages
· Decision on the deadline to choose the best practice – For some countries it is not easy.
· April 1st - deadline to deliver the best practice to subgroup leader in English
· Every good practice has to be maximum one page long
Ø Educational Tool – Start Up
Ian will prepare something
All partners have to use the website to upload materials, agendas, news, final products and links to other websites
Ø Dissemination & Press releases
· Dissemination local and international
· Poland has created already website (Ania)
· There is Facebook group and blog
· Articles about all meetings should be uploaded in the website about the meetings (also include the local media)
· Some think it is important to decide on specific criteria or indicators on the evaluation form.
· Evaluation forms created for the meetings in Paris and Groningen were very good so they will be used for the meeting in Arganil.
· Every partner will fill it in and the Portuguese Coordinator will sum it up.
· These evaluation forms are formative evaluation and are an accessing tool.
Ø Final Report
2 parts - Some countries want to use specific criteria or indicators on the evaluation form
Ø Evaluation of the meeting in Arganil
All considered that everything was well organised and that there was a good balance between working sessions and cultural visits.
Ø Next and Final Meeting – Bishops Castle – 2nd to 5th June
· Preparation for the meeting at Bishops Castle were talked about.
· Once again Ian reminded all of the reality in terms of accomadation and transports.
· One of the important issues to be discussed will be the Final report.
01.04.2014. - Deliver the best practice to the leader of the working group (word version).
01.05.2014. - Deliver the English version of the 15 National practices (the best per country) to Katalin (Hungary) who will collect them. The document should be in word format.
01.06.2014. - Translation into the National languages must be ready!