1st consortium meeting
Paris, 31st of October 2012
Inter-Generational European Memories (GEM)
Sergio MARIN CONEJO
Jesus CRUZ ALVAREZ
Mercedes ARRIAGA FLOREZ
Juan Carlos SUAREZ VILLEGAS
Marta HERNANDEZ SUAREZ
Teresa TORIBIO MATIAS
II. The project
It has been useful to meet in order to agree on the project.††
GEMís goal is to gather memories of seniors. It will be the base of our work.
Our work will be divided like fallowing:
More precisely, our goals are:
- To create tandems student/senior
- ICT and English courses
- To conduct workshops by using biographical workshops
- To describe memories of seniors on the wiki platform
The expected results:
- Little memory book
- To attend an international scientific conference
- To produce a scientific book about the project
The scientific dimension is important because the project will help research concerning:
- Seniors education process
- Biographical method
III. TO DO
It has been decided that every event, communication, publication concerning dissemination will be put on the website.
Dissemination will be done through four major media: Facebook, flyers, newsletter and website.
Vote for the logo and the flyer : 20th of November 2012
Flyer : creation and printing in 1 000 copies
Logo: send several proposition to everyone: 15th of November 2012
Facebook account : 25th of November
Text for the flyer: 10th of November 2012
First newsletter (PDF file with information about the project)
Fill in the questionnaire (1 per country) on the website before the 10th of November 2012.
Fill in the individual questionnaire (on google doc) before the 10th of November 2012.
Activity report: 20th of November 2012
1st partner meeting evaluation: 20th of November 2012
Each partner has to know how many students and how many hours of workshops they will make by September 2013.
Each partner has to ask these two questions during workshops:
1) Describe your educational path (formal, informal, non-formal) = for seniors
2) What do you think about seniors situation in information society? = for students & seniors.
4- Next meetings
- Meeting in Italy : wait to meet the Italian partner to decide to hold it.
- Meeting in Vienna: wait also because the Portuguese partner is still waiting for acceptance.
NEXT MEETING: 26th & 27th of February 2013 in Sevilla (SPAIN)