1. Welcome address by the local partner – SSW Collegium Balticum. The meeting was held in two cities – Sczcecin and Stargard Sczcecin were the premised of the Polish partner are.
2. The Spanish partner is over the schedule (delay of 3 months without any specific reason) for providing its part of the course. Now there are new representatives who have plain English but they apologized and agreed the final deadline – 21 June 2012. If they did not provide it on time – then each partner will produce the part for Safe mobility. All communication should be via email@example.com
3. The final content of the ICT course was presented and only one small modification is needed – to extend the Unit 1 with information on: “How to create folders and manage documents”.
4. Andrean (Zgura-M) presented the practical exercises and self-assessment questions for the part developed by Zgura-M and they were very well accepted. The rest of the partners will produce their exercises and questionnaires for the next meeting in France.
5. Andrean also presented the draft for the feedback evaluation questionnaires for tutors/facilitators and end users – the partners agreed using them. The information about the disability and age of the user will be included too. During the next meeting both questionnaires will be finalised.
6. E-learning platform - it is available via: co-ict-learning.aimcy.eu : (Moodle based) e-learning content was presented in English and in Polish (for the first workshop only with Polish seniors). The rest of the language versions will be uploaded very soon. A news/ forum are also an option and it is available.
7. Orestis (Almagama) to produce the Handbook about access to the e-learning platform web platform – 30 June 2012.
8. For the next meeting: ZGURA-M will provide contribution for the R4: Support manual for ICT trainers on disability issues.
9. All partners to upload their evaluation forms (administrative) on Google docs for the Interim report.
10. All realised dissemination evidence to be sent to Orestis in order to be published online on the web site.
11. Interim report: 30 June 2012. Each partner will submit its own interim report on its own languages
12. Content to be written into the interim report in Section “So far activities”:
a. Establishment of the project team by representatives by each organisation
b. Share responsibilities and set up of project action plan
c. Review of the milestones and development of a strategy for their implementation.
d. Communication strategy – Google docs, Skype, e-mails on regular basis.
e. Agreement on the schedule of the transnational meetings.
f. Agreement on the content of the ICT course.
g. Comments and input from all partners received.
h. Agreement on which parts of the content are responsible by whom.
i. Agreement on the structure of the delivery of the training (16-32 hours)
j. Negotiation about the choice of e-learning platform – Moodle was selected among other possible solutions.
k. Finalisation of the content of the ICT course.
l. Translation and adaptation of the English version of the ICT course.
m. Uploading online of the course content into all languages.
n. Preparation of project web site and its content.
o. Translation of the web site.
p. Each partner uploaded the link and description of the project into their organisational websites.
q. Production of practical exercises and self-assessment questionnaires.
r. Production of draft version of the feedback evaluation forms for both trainers and end users – it will be finalised during the next meeting in France.
s. Planning of future activities after each transnational meeting.
t. Agreement on the project logo.
u. Production of 4 administrative evaluation monitoring forms which were completed after each partners meetings.
v. Organisation of the first workshop with end users in Poland – discussion of the e-learning content and gathering feedback.
w. Variety of dissemination activities – flyers, press releases, news on seniors’ forums, Facebook, other related social websites.
x. Problems and solutions:
i. Since not all the initial partners (written in the application form) received funding then the partners divide their roles and responsibilities among the rest of the partnership.
ii. The Turkish partner received late funding and get on board since the Second meeting in Spain. All partners organised a Skype meeting in order to explain to them what they did so far and what are the future steps to be done.
iii. Usage of Google docs – some of the partners has problems with its usage so e-mail shots were used when there is a problem with its usage.
iv. Due to bankrupt of Spanair at the last minute – the Polish partner cannot participate during the Second meeting. They attended and follow up through Skype.
13. Next meeting: 7 November 2012, Wednesday (arrival day), 8 Nov, Thursday (working day), 9 Nov, Friday (workshop divided into morning and afternoon sessions (9 participants each), 10 Nov, Saturday (cultural), 11 Nov, Sunday (departure) – Paris, France.