Minutes /decisions of the Kickoff MEETING
PARIS 22nd of November and 23rd of November 2012
- Iceland : Oscar Uscategui
- Lithuania: Loreta Golubevaite & Erika Brauklyte
- Bulgaria: Stoyka Beleva & Ventseslav Denkov
- Netherlands: Vivianne Rousseau, Renée Blaauw, Maud Diemer, Esther Rodenburg & Heleen Bakker
- Portugal : Anabela Costa & Teresa Brito
- Spain : Luka Marziali
- Poland : Julia Mach, Monika Walancik & Anna Cerpiol
- Belgium: Alexis Burlet & Sofia Vieira
- UK: Ian Ball, Valerie Whately, Jaqui Ball, Carol Morgan & Richard Beaumond
- Austria: Hartwig Imlinger
- Hungary: Katalin Thury
- France: Françoise Pettelat, Monique Epstein & Ariane Girault
- presentations of each institutions and of their experiences of good practices
- brainstorming for creating sub groups
- creating 4 sub groups
1 Theme: Cooperative and coworking
Partners: Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and Bulgaria
2 Theme: crowd founding, open source, government service
Partners: Poland, Spain
3 Theme: Alternative energy, production, rural economy
Partners: United Kingdom, Portugal, Lithuania and Iceland
4 Theme: Cooperative transport service (bike, travelling...), fare trade, education
Partners: Austria, France, Hungary
- April 2013 : Netherlands (see below)
- September 2013: Iceland
- February 2014: Portugal
- May/June 2014: UK
The host institution will coordinates and take care of location, traffic, catering and will organize the program together with sub-groups coordinators.
Leader of each subgroup will collate/aggregate and find prelimary research end January 2013
Leaflet graphic : Belgium draft leaflet for discussion for next meeting 4/13
Text. Write. Belgium 15/12/12 review Hungary 24/12/12
The leaflet to be finalised by the 2nd meeting - April 2013.
Translate into own language
Send suggestions to Poland
Collected Logo will completed by Poland 15/12/12
Who will distribute for voting
1vote for each partner final 31/12/12
Face book/ website/ linkedin- Spain (and Poland) start before logo ready
Key aspects words suggestions to Spain
Collect input by 31st December 2012.
Poland will joint work with Spain in the creation of the website.
Evaluation of meeting on line & by France via a questionnaire.
Evaluation criteria relevance realisation - Belgium
Google forms UK will be produced by 24th November 2012.
Co-ordinator overall project UK unless Italy get funding.
Functions covered evaluation google group writing reports overall view of partners reminder of deadlines
Internal agreement - next meeting - sign to respect each other - Austria to create form.
Agreed - 3 nights stay with host partner. This allows 2 full days for meeting (and 2 travel d
Meeting in Groningen on Thursday & Friday 11 /12 April 2013
Host Holland will fix agenda. Jan 2013 - send agenda items to host.
Structure of meeting.
Concentrate work early in the day allowing time after business for 'cultural' elements.
An International evening was suggested as part of the meeting with partners bringing something 'local' o share with others - tis need not be physical & could include a song, dance etc
Any names to be added to Google group please send to Ian.